The 2-Hour Marketing Collaboration Session is designed for organziations, small business owners, their executives and marketing staff that need support and guidance on their overall marketing strategies, including website, logo, social media, email marketing, blogging, print collateral, advertising, business development processes, and much more.
CMG Senior Strategist and Client to conduct a 2-hour Collaboration Strategy Session to identify challenges and opportunities, then develop recommendations in an effort to define goals and begin outlining tactical solutions to achieving the identified goals.
The meeting agenda is created by you. The deliverables can include, but not limited to:
- Review of all existing marketing efforts (website, social media, collateral, etc.)
- Discuss CMG recommended marketing tactics for consideration (SEO, email marketing, PR, etc.)
- Enhance existing brand essence, story and imagery
- Strategize and determine priorities and timeline/deadline for all future tactics
- Develop a final report, including all areas of discussion and within an organized, prioritized format
Marketing Collaboration Session (120 minutes)
- Determine an agenda with the Client prior to meeting
- Conduct 2-hour Session at Client’s preferred meeting location (Client Office, or Video)
- Prioritize your marketing efforts based on time, money, and resources
- Gain education, tools, and resources to help execute your marketing efforts
- Obtain confidence and direction to support your business growth